View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 11:59 AM   #8

You can change the idle speed, you can change the rpm limits, the Air fuel ratio, the bottom end fuel lean condition, idle air fuel control valve limits, timing, better mid range power, fix stalling problems, diagnose in more detail with codes showing that do not show up with generic readers. I have gone to a dealer who was only able to pull up one code. with this software I was able to pull up 7 different OBD 2 codes. I was able to clear codes the dealer could not. I was able to re-flash a 'faulty' ecu and it works fine now.

Yes in order to properly tune a motorcycle, you would need a dyno and someone who knows how to tune ECU's, but most dyno shops have those people around. They would just use this software to produce a tune for you. You would bring a laptop with the software in it, and let the dyno tuner use it to get the most out of your bike. You can copy and keep a stock flash in case you ever want to go back to the OEM tune. It does a lot, but yes, you would need to have someone who knows a little about ECU tuning with a dyno. I would check your local dyno service center and ask them what they would charge to use your software and tune your bike.

I will be selling the data adapter cables soon, I just ran out this week. they run $45. I sold out this week.