View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 02:55 AM   #1

Head Scratching Seller never registered their Templar 250. Will have troubles titling it if I buy it?

Hi everyone! I’m a long time lurker, first time member! I’m looking to get a Chinese dirt bike, specifically a Templar 250. I found a kid that wants to get rid of his. He’s asking 500 bucks, which sounds almost too good to be true. He said he barely used it and everything works, except he took the carb off to do an upgrade but never actually got around to finishing it. He said everything works though, and honestly even if it doesn’t 500 bucks is kind of a steal (right?). But the thing is, when he received the bike he never got it registered. He still has all the papers that came with it. MCO and everything. Do you think I’d be able to get it registered in my name with the MCO? I’m in Arizona if that helps. Sorry if it’s a dumb question, I’ve never dealt with anything like this. Last time I switched cars it was just a simple title transfer. Thanks everyone! Hoping to become an active member of the community sometime within the next month!