View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 12:33 PM   #18

So i looked down inside the muffler just a minute ago and its literally just a can welded to the pipe and has a removable baffle (which is beat all to hell but very open and clog free). So im now baffled (haha see what i did there? Lol) as to why its not running right. Im going to order a new cdi and coil tonight and see if that makes a difference when they arrive.

I honestly have no idea what the sizes of the jets are, though i could probably measure them with my calipers.

As for the cart, im on an extremely tight budget because business is really slow right now thats why i was looking at an electric start conversion. I have a line on a cart frame for $50 and i can make the mounts , shifter, etc myself. Was actually looking at the parts on the bike and i can use the foot brake arm and pedal for the shifter and it already has spots for linkage to mount to... lol. Another reason i want use this motor is for the 4speed. Most of the elec. Start motors ive looked at were 3spd with reverse which would be nice but i can live without reverse lol.