View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 04:45 PM   #4

Hi I sent you a new display dirt bike that we had. You found it to be not up to your par or the shipping company damaged it. I took full responsibility and gave you a huge refund on your paypal what you requested, you needed your mco notarized I did that for you... Now if you any thing else just let us know we are only here to help our customers.

This is your email thread that we both agreed on !

Apr 10

to me
Hello-

Thank you for your reply. The $300 refund to my form of payment through paypal is good. This would make an acceptable resolution. This agreement will make the final price of the bike $973.00, is that how this will end up? Will the bill of sale, mco/mso be in the mail soon so we can get the bike registered in our state of Wyoming?

Apr 11

to me
OK thanks for the information I was not aware that the paypal had to be closed for the credit to be applied. I will mark as resolved. Thank you for your time.

Review and process refund
Confirm the refund details and then click Issue Refund. To make changes, click Edit.

Name
Transaction ID
Original payment $1,273.00 USD
Amount Refunded by Seller $291.30 USD
Fees Refunded by PayPal $8.70 USD
Total Refund Amount $300.00 USD Help
Note to BuyerThanks

Apr 29

to me
Thank you for your time concerning this matter so we can get the bike plated for road use. We did receive the new mco with the Odometer Disclosure notarized on the bottom, however, the county clerk's office said that the top portion also needs to be notarized.

Can I send you back this mco and have the top Distribution-Dealer Assignment Number 1 notarized, too? I filled out my name and address where the X's were and it just needs to be notarized under your name on that top Distribution-Dealer Assignment Number 1 field. That was the only portion that needed another piece of missing information. What address do I send it to? 3201 E Pioneer Pkwy St 42,43 Arlington, TX 76010?

Thanks again!

Last edited by katoranger; 07-27-2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Posted personal information deleted.