View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 08:35 PM   #9

Busy weekend! Picked up two more CBs. A 2007 Hi-Bird and a Baja Dirt Runner 125. The Hi-Bird has a title. I got it to run today (another bad ignition switch). Didn't ride it because the battery box is missing. Going to fab something up for that. I believe the Hi-Bird is the 250 (223) CC, it has the 169FMM OHC engine.

The Baja was missing the CDI module. The one from the Hi-Bird wouldn't fit (square vs. round plugs). The one on the 150 fit but I discovered it had a broken pin, which is probably why I can't get it fire. Still waiting on a new one I ordered. I have two other CDIs but I think they are AC fired. One is really large (compared to the one in the Hi-Bird and the 150), the other is a blue aluminum "high performance" job. Nether produced any spark on the Baja.

I had already started to dissemble the bikes and didn't get any complete pictures. The Baja looks pretty good, it's all there. The Hi-Bird has the plastics but someone spray painted them without removing the decals so it looks pretty sad.
Attached Images