View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 11:05 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCrowRides View Post
I suppose if you only or very predominantly ride on the street then this design crashbar in the Video examples might be okay but that is an absolutely horrible for offroad set up, especially if there are trees involved. That is just a huge obstruction looking for something to bash into, or get hung up on ,they look like the bars 800 pound street Harleys use , not something for woods riding. no offense intended by the way ,but there is no way in hell i would ride a bike in anything approaching serious offroad with that huge ass bar sticking out the side lol .

Well, honestly looking for something a little more low-profile I suppose to say..

I was kind of referring to the Yamaha Tenerererererererererere or however it's spelled (Tenere)..

Kind of like this: https://touratech-usa.com/store/Cras...yABEgIy3fD_BwE

I'm on your side honestly about bars that stick out - just would like to protect a little if'n I go down. I like to hit the jeep trails here and there - lots of rocks and such.. My last crash was about 5 years ago, all of them took place off-roading so no road rash but plenty of crushed limbs! Skid plate was my first bolt on not but a few days after putting everything together. Probably will be getting an metal one later to replace the polymer one I got from Cycra. Those bikes in the pics and the hawks do look a lot a like - but mine is like the Orion RXB-250L...