View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 04:50 PM   #18

Delevery time for my bike took almost exactly 30 days and I just live 600 miles north of the CSC shop.... their delevery guy had to make 8 stops before he got to me and still had one more in Medford Or. I have no complaints as there wasn't even a single scratch on it
and it still had about 1/2 tank of gas and it was ready to ride when it was unloaded !
so no complaints at all on the RX4's delevery..... but it was a bit expensive. the Driver called me and said "I am about 5 minutes out are you home. and I said "I sure am come on !" LOL.... 15 minutes and he was driving away...

I had ordered an RX4 earlier and then there was the big shipping delay and CSC couldn't get the bikes in when they promised so I canceled the order, and I immediately got my money back... 2 weeks went by and they finally got them in so I re ordered
and after about a week of DMV paper work she messaged me and said it will be on the road to me in about another week.... so technically it took a good 5 weeks to get it after ordering it ! so I would plan on 6 weeks minimum from time THEY get them.
Sara there at CSC is a gem to work with and she explained everything very well.
she had 120 some odd DMV things to go through before mine... but she did it fairly fast !
they really do alot of business down there !
Bob.......