View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 12:23 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by migu View Post
Whats that co2 Sensor for?
i think my jet size is way to big, i don`t need to use the choke at all on my Skyteam Raptor. I just need to look at the ignition-button and the engine is running like a charm, even when its cold outside. On the other hand, its high-speed is only 60mph (100km/h) . The Colour of the Spark-Plug ist ok though! I thought about installling a mikuni 30, but there are 2 wires on my throttle because the original Carburator has a thing which is called "beschleunigerpumpe " in German, i dont know the translation, maybe "acceleration-pump" ?? as far as i know, the mikuni does not have a "Beschleunigerpumpe" will that be a Problem?
Exactly right; your stock carb has an accelerator pump, but the Mikuni does not. The accelerator pump helps with cold starts, but the Mikuni will work well once it is set up properly. It is a very low price risk, and you can always go back to you your original carb.

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer