View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 05:57 AM   #33

Ok well Im going to build that motor in my spare time,when I get sick of the 150cc thats on it or it blows up which I don't think I can do.I say this because I always check my oil and things before I go somewhere in my auto. the 150cc motor has 2173 miles on it since 2005.It was this older guys who took his grandkids for a ride on it around his yard. Its looks really clean not beat on no plastics are cracked at all. Im going to put new bearing and axle bolt maybe .I want this bike to be a lifan by frame only. Full customized supermoto with insurance of a 150cc dual sport lifan,which is 23 a month.Is that expensive I have military insurance so its lower than a regular . With my truck car and this its 108 a month which works for me. I have classic car insurance on one my 1968 GTO, and the truck is cheap, I sold the other cars .I got out of the fast cars game , its to expensive and hauling out those big motors and turbos by yourself gets tiring and is starting to hurt at 32! So Ill try motorycles