Thread: Lifan USA
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 10:59 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
The latest EPA/DOT 'on-highway' motorcycle list for 2017 was updated this month, and the KP/KPR200 were on the list as being approved! I can hear the collective excitement for the 200's now...

All kidding aside, the bike shows it will hit about 75 mph on various foreign language videos I have found on youtube (124 kph on a Russian video where it races a Loncin 250 which achieved 119 kph), is liquid-cooled and has fuel-injection. Still seems boring as heck, but I would still use the non-fairing one (KP200) as my daily rider if they release it at $2k MSRP like I heard it is supposed to be. Or if my friend who knows the main man at American Lifan could convince him to loan me one for real-world data riding back and forth to work in the middle of summer...
On that efi ,cooled 200, I guess the question to ponder is what is the claimed hp? That (hp) is what enables the highway cruzeability. Is it an overhead cam also?

Yep, get your blog on and become the next everide (...NOT!).
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~