View Single Post
Old 07-27-2023, 04:13 PM   #1

2022 RX3 Mystery rattle 6000rpm-8000RPM Help!!!

Good afternoon everyone. First time posting and using a forum. Bear with me. I bought a 2022 CSC RX3. I have produced a rattle vibration and i cannot put my finger on, it might have always been there cause i did not notice it until after 500 miles when i starting brining the RPMS up. I have absolutely checked everything i can think of. Around 6k-8k i get loud rattle where i am bout to wear ear plugs. I checked all engine mounts, engine guards, skid plate every bolt i can see. I pulled the exhaust just to make sure they installed an exhaust gasket. It was there but i still replaced it anyways. Could not find my stethoscope so used a screw driver. Engine feels smooth, the most noise/vibration i can find it right on the exhaust, but still not sure. i pulled off the skid plate and heat shield and the noise was still there. I took it to a local motorcycle shop to make sure it was not engine noise. They said the engine sounded fine, but i cannot find this rattle it is driving me nuts.

Rattle is there in Neutral, its there with clutch lever pulled in, its there moving or not. Has anyone had a similar issue.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Ten85; 07-27-2023 at 04:54 PM.