View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 08:03 AM   #23

Well It's been a long weekend. i got up at 5 am to picked up the trailer. It's about a 2 1/2 hour ride one way. On the way home i stopped at Lowes and picked up the insulation. By the time we got home it was time to clean up and head to the Harbor Light Marina which is another hour ride. My daughter is in a band so being the proud parents we have to go watch which put us getting home about 3 am. So Saturday morning i manage to drag myself out of bed and start working on installing the insulation on the ceiling and fab up a frame for the AC unit. By 3 pm i had to shut it down to get ready to head back down to the marina to DJ. We got back At 3 am Sunday morning. Well let me tell you. I wasn't out of bed till about 10:30 am. I headed back out to the trailer and started installing the wall insulation which involved removing the plywood and reinstalling the plywood after installing the insulation. Needless to say i didn't get it all done but did put a big dent in it. A couple of afternoons i can get that finished up and move on to framing up the bath room and installing tanks. I got a lot to do before Memorial day weekend to get it in usable condition. I do plan on taking a weeks vacation next week so i should get a good bit done. I have one friend that just retired that is more than happy to come help. He's bored out of his mind and is a good carpenter as well.
Attached Images

2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel