Thread: And here we go!
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 04:30 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIMOT View Post
Absolutely nobody buys expensive Chinese bikes. Because the slogan people have started back then is that they are unreliable and can’t find parts for it.

And the bar is business lol. Nothing is free. It’s part of the lease, and they don’t have enough bikes so they make it into a lounge and give it the bar look.

Nobody mentioned the CFMOTO sport bikes, I was really hoping someone mentioned they got one... because that would be another high-end random China bike. But I guess it’s all about CG230 style engine members here and when it’s something else, everyone just like to stay back and watch.
Of course it is a lease for the Bar and it's business, but people ( at least here) like to have a place to sit and drink something, while they wait for the motorcycle, car, etc.

About being unreliable, It's quite common to see CFmoto, Benelli, Zongshens 450cc that in less than a year have more 20.000 km.

Benelli TNT300 bought May 2020 more than 23000 km so far 0 issues
Name:  IMG_8983.jpg
Views: 1029
Size:  48.1 KB

Same goes for the other brands, i know only ONE case of a catastrophic failure from a Benelli and it was the owner fault.