Thread: And here we go!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 05:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIMOT View Post
=> Culcune

There is an established order of things. If that Benelli TNT 600 is an actual Chinese manufacturer bike, all of these Chinese online pirates would have seen it at the loading dock and contact the importer about selling it on their website for small margins. Txpowersports, PowersportMax, Venommotorsports, and even website like countyimport would have had it. That’s how these guys get their bikes. Not an official dealership, just some locals with dealership license which some doesn’t know anything about motorcycles.

So it’s not at the U.S. Cargo dock, rather it’s sent directly to real licensed dealership and they actually request it to be sent by certain numbers and then retransfer with their loading cargo to their destinations. Same method Harley uses only their equipment are per 2 or 1 bike and just those bikes are huge and they like to slap you in your face by showing you they are transporting it like a car lol.

Meaning I can’t get that Benelli TNT 600 otherwise my guys at the import channel would have sent me an offer to buy it already.
Benelli TNT 600 is chinese as they come. The only Italian thing that benelli now has is the name. Benelli is owned by Qianjiang and the motorcycles are china made.

They whole idea of the "High end" Chinese motorcycle is that they are being sold by official delears at an official store. Not at some random website

This is an official Benelli dealership near my city.

Name:  10-e1508293625380.jpeg
Views: 1051
Size:  112.0 KB

They even have a bar where you can drink something while you wait for your motorcycle to be serviced or at the first check up.

Name:  8.jpeg
Views: 1063
Size:  190.8 KB

It's about that "premium" felling, you go to a dealer that ONLY sells that brand and they will try their best to make your stay as nice as possible.

I have a dealer where i get all my motorcycle, the owner has a store next door that is only for "Premium" Honda motorcycle only Honda. A much nicer place with more things to do while you wait.