View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 10:37 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
Got home last night and finished tightening everything down prior to start up.

Had a “minor” incident trying to get it to start. Added gas, cranked and no vroom vroom. Checked for and had spark, but found petcock attached to bottom of tank. Turned to on, cranked and no vroom vroom. Smelled gas, looked under quad and large puddle of gas is forming. Hooked fuel line to carburetor. Cranked and vroom vroom has been achieved.

Between the Mrs. And my youngest we put about about a mile on it in the hood. First impressions are favorable on rideability. Biggest surprise was the suspension. At speed the dampening action was above average. Very quiet exhaust that may or not be replaced. The trail will be the proving ground but before we hit it I need to wait (patiently) for the temp registration.
funny you mention the fuel line issue, had same issue on my bashan blaze, however when going thru setup (before first vroom vroom), actually spotted disconnection. someone is playing games me thinks.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~