View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 02:15 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickytulla View Post
i have dismantled the whole tank i noticed while draining fuel there was water contamination as well about a hole glass of water blackish and slimeeeee..

i serviced the fuel pump now i am trying to find professional help.. no idea..

this is 3rd world country almost no efi bikes or technician here..

I have to talk to some car mechanic and make him agree to look into this.. i order odb scanner on aliexpreess i dont know if it will help..

i am getting night mares these days... no sleep..
To begin, You are now the RX3 technician in Pakistan. Hold head up high and start, one step at a time.

The water and slime in the tank, very bad for the pump and the injector if it goes past the filter. It is possible that it made the pump stick or even killed the pump. First test only the pump with wires going to a charged battery.
Pump runs? Pump is good.

Next, electricity getting to the pump from the connector? Use meter or test light. Electricity is good? Problem is not there.

One thought. You said in the shop the pump worked many times, then moved out of shop, pump stopped. Were the handlebars moved in the shop when testing? You said you moved your handlebars higher. It is possible that the wires to the engine Stop switch got damaged or pulled. First look close at the wires before you use a meter to test.

You can use a car battery for testing if you use thin wires for connection, but be very careful and be ready to disconnect quickly.

Good luck.