View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 05:35 PM   #2

The 110 Honda horizontal clone full auto atv engine is a gutless turd in a bike ,I have a brand new one here and the one that came out of the quad you have the axle from .They would be good in a little kids 50 cc ,but top out about 25 mph in a two wheeler .If you can swing a 110,125 semi auto ,or a full manual ,we get z50's and ct70's near 60 mph with them ,scary on 8" and 10" tires ,lots of power for your bike .I think the best value is the piranha 140 cc engine ,true 70 mph for a very good price ,and good reliable engine .The 195 cc ones are more powerful again ,but too much trouble with broken stuff to be worth the investment .I often find broken pitbikes for engine doners ,often a bad carb or cdi ,or a broken rear wheel or frame ,usually under $50.00 ,have paid double that for a very nice bike with fancy parts I can part out .Lots of kids don't know how to fix them ,and think it's garbage ,the extra parts I often keep a few weeks ,then when I see a kid looking for a few parts that is interested in fixing these bikes I give the extra parts to him .