View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 08:08 AM   #2240

Quote:
Originally Posted by thillskier View Post
If you simply park at an open space at the dock, backed up ready to be loaded, they have always loaded me. That way they can go another couple feet and drop it then, rather than wait on you to get back from office (sometimes). By the way, your freight cost INCLUDES them loading your truck. I found its easier to simply back up to the bay so its obvious what they need to do.. If they for some reason are an asshole, and still dropped it on the dock, I'd be an equal asshole, walk back into office and request to have what I paid for done, loaded into my truck.
I've never had to do this though, as only once I had any issue with a forklift driver. He didn't want to wait on me, I realized (jeez, the coffe break room was calling him or something! hehe After that time, I did the park before going in thing.
The issue is my trailer doesn't come anywhere close to dock height, they have to come out of the building to load my trailer. Like I said most of them do it no problem some of them, not so much. If the product is loaded loose and not on a pallet, forget it. Teamsters!

2015 Haosen Hawk 250
2014 CRF250L
2014 CB500X Rally Raid