View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #1

gio beast owners

ok so ive been talking about doing extended swingarms and control arms..

thing is tuesday i have a meeting a guy who does cad drafting, i am taking my quad for him to take measurements and pictures of the rear swing arm and control arms..

he is going to draw up some cad designs for the swingarm and control arms. also going to look into doing some different nerf bars and brush gaurds..

what i want to know is if you guys think that all of this is a waste of time and money ?

i know we all bought the off brand quads for their prices, so its i understand not wanting to dump a lot of money into them. but it would be nice to have some options on replacment parts.. the parts may not be as uber nice as the name brand aftermarket parts but they will be nicer then stock and priced as low as i can go even if it means i break even..

just looking for some feed back from every one, cuz i am seriously considering starting a business doing aftermarket things for the off brand quads. if there some things you would like to see like its already been suggested for the nerf bars, and brush gaurds, clutch levers.. list them and i will also bring it up with the guy..

not for sure about all of this, its costing me about 200 bucks to get the cad drawings and measurements so that way if i find decent prices on the production costs, they just got to enter the info in the machines for the parts to be made..