View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 02:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapkin View Post
I am not an AI bot. LOL. I am a person with bipolar disorder, tons of stress, a serious weed habit, borderline alcoholism probably a couple of personality disorders trying to function, and not make too many errors in my perceptions of the motivations of others. I know I need to stop posting stupid crap, but I have this insane desire to entertain.

Also, sometimes I have to have something beat into my head to learn it (the repetitive stupid questions). But I think I got my crap together in terms of the bike now.

And dudes I had a blast riding offroad.

On to ChatGPT, don't be afraid to copy your text into ChatGPT and give it the following prompt: "Please correct the spelling, grammar and punctuation in the following text, then provide suggestions on changes to style." after that you type in the text you want it to fix for you and BAM it fixes it and also makes suggestions on how you can change your style. Don't be afraid to ask it to write in a particular style, like this one. "Please write a one paragraph description of a motorcycle using the style of Edgar Allen Poe."

wow...this is what it gave me just now:

In the shrouded embrace of a moonlit tempest, there materialized a motorcycle of sinister beauty, a spectral amalgamation of iron and ebony that bore witness to the whispered secrets of the forsaken. Its intricate designs, etched upon the obsidian chassis, seemed to channel the anguished souls of ages past, while its wheels spun with an uncanny elegance, a dance choreographed by phantoms unseen. Adorned with a seat of leather and crimson stitching, and handlebars fashioned in the likeness of skeletal hands, it beckoned daring souls to straddle its form and tempt the unknown. From its depths erupted a mournful roar, a lament that wove together the dirges of the fallen and the echoes of the damned, its exhaust trailing like ghostly tendrils through the air. To ride this machine of shadow and sorrow was to commune with realms beyond mortality, to traverse the crossroads of existence where the boundaries of life and death intertwined, all in a waltz of mist and moonlight that summoned forth the spirits of Edgar Allan Poe's most melancholic dreams.

so you can see, it is a freakin blast to play with. you can instruct it to act as pretty much anyone and it will do its best to adopt that persona whilst also fulfilling your questions, which is hilarious at times. hehe.

have fun guys

https://chat.openai.com/

Or Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory:

Ah, fascinating! Behold, a two-wheeled contraption, colloquially known as a motorcycle, defying Newtonian physics as it generates acceleration through the combustion of fossil fuels. The intricate interplay of gears, pistons, and combustion chambers within the internal combustion engine, while admittedly a triumph of engineering, remains a perpetuation of humanity's reliance on primitive energy sources. Its aesthetic, while mildly intriguing to some, lacks the symmetrical elegance of a Rubik's Cube. And yet, one cannot deny the pragmatic utility it provides for the transportation of Homo sapiens from point A to point B, albeit in a conspicuously inefficient manner. The decibel level produced by its exhaust emissions, reminiscent of a cacophonous symphony, prompts one to ponder the societal implications of noise pollution and auditory discomfort. In summation, an evolutionary step in locomotion, albeit one that leaves room for improvement in terms of efficiency, aesthetics, and auditory subtlety.