View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 07:43 AM   #1

Intro - Hello From MA

Hi there,
I am thrilled I found this sight! A bit about me...

I am in North-Central Massachusetts. I commute to work about 8 miles on back-country roads that are wonderfully scenic, curvy and bumpy!

I have always been an avid mountain biker, and I've always thought "Gee wouldn't a dual sport motorcycle be just as fun, if not better!" At 50, riding my Mt Bike is getting less and less. Plus I would not need to leave the house an hour early and take a shower when I got to work!

So, I was researching "cheap dual sports" and of course found out about the China Bikes! What! You can order a motorcycle from Amazon! Amazing!

I am NOT mechanically inclined at all. Lets get that cleared up right away. I am not aloud to touch tools in my house :-) I will admit - I pay people to fix my toys! My classic Mustang and my 33 Foot Boat!

That's the only thing keeping me from buying a china bike RIGHT NOW, is that I know I will not be any use working on it. However, I did find a local shop that sells a couple of the Chinese brands. They assured me that they put them together, upgrade some parts, test them and warranty them. So, I have not given up on them yet!

So we will see what happens. I am not going to do anything until spring. First I have to go get my permit, take a class and get my license.

If there are any others of us here from MA, I would love to hear from you...find out about owning one of these in MA

See you around!
Christina