View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 02:05 PM   #22

I dont mean to get in an arguement over the brands either I have worked on mostly friends and families cars and spent a few years as a mechanic but really disliked the people i worked for and quit when I got my accounting degree. The one thing all the cars have in common is they all break down. I have seen many probably most people abuse their cars even if they know what they are doing because of time constraints, lack of money or they just cant be bothered to do even basic very neccesary maintainence. I cant remember how many times I have pulled off rotors with holes in them---and i dont mean cross drilled rotors I mean the regular rotors that were up against the backing plate that used to hold brake pads for sooo long that the backing plate went straight thru the rotor all the way around! I remember one time seeing a woman drive her Mercedes in when i worked at a full service Meineke--she hadn't changed her oil in between 20,000-30000 miles and it was solid in the bottom of the oil pan when we pulled it!

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me