View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 09:45 PM   #40

I have both

Bounty Buddy,

I have both bikes. I bought the RX3 first for a commuter bike and light offroad. Not that it can't do much more. But after just a few weeks I needed more power for freeway use. After seeing some videos of the CB500X with the Rally Raid Stage 3 kit. I fell in love. Don't let anyone tell you the CB500X won't go off road. Stock it has seriously crappy suspension but I threw some good knobbies on the front and back and I've ripped down some trails I didn't think I should have gone. But even stock the CB500X took it all in stride. I've purchased the Rally Raid stage 2 kit already and I'm just waiting on it's arrival. I picked up my 2013 CB500X with 3,400 miles on it for $3700.00. I had to drive 8 hours both ways to get it but the bike is becoming one of my all time favorite bikes. And at 52 yrs old I've had alot I still ride my RX3 at least 3 time a week to work but I know in the long run the Honda will outlast the Zong. My Goldwing currently has 157,000 miles on it and I don't see it croaking anytime soon. Anyway I thought I'd throw my .02 cents worth in the ring. Enjoy doesn't mater what bike you have it's always better than not having one at all.