Thread: Jetmoto 200
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 04:26 AM   #18

found out my problem with the starting. it was because my fuel hose was looped down then up so fuel wouldn't flow correctly, fixed it then bam! started right up but now i have high idle, i backed out the screw for idle all the way out but it still idles high so do i start messing with the mixture screw now? mixture screw is pretty hard to get to.

Also lubed up my clutch cable. i think it must be my actual clutch that is hard because cable was smooth as butter.

Just installed these today (http://www.cyclegear.com/TRACKSIDE-Aluminum-Handguards) makes the bike look way more aggressive I'm loving it more and more.

Now looking forward to getting a rear shock&spring that is adjustable and can hold my weight. (280LBS)

also looking into 21/18 i just hope that my rear can support 18 =l

i will also post number or anything or any numbers i find on the front shocks.

i think the engine code is (163fml) not so sure yet will confirm that number.

Also lubed and clean my chain and re tightened it looks brand new confirmed that chain is in fact a 428 size. what the advantages and disadvantage that come with oring chain over no oring?

Pictures will be updated when i have time.

Need pictures of the bike, i have a camera and tape measure available to me at most times so i can measure and post and specific parts of the bike requested.