View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 01:19 PM   #1

Investing $9 million in Zongshen tonight

$9 million pesos that is. You guys and your damn positive reviews and good times have pushed me over the edge. Going to start the process tonight after work. I am told it will take 3 to 5 days before I can ride it home from the dealer. I guess similar to your wait time for shipping. I will be counting the minutes until I get the call to pick it up. They are now selling Version 2 here which I am told is just some bolt on accessories. They havent made any changes to the mechanics. Here in Colombia they are sold under the AKT brand. They have a national dealer network and a service center in just about every city. They are famous for small bikes but have a less than favorable past as far as reliability. This is their first ¨big bike¨. I believe their next biggest is a 180cc. Of course ours is carbureted and does not come with the full luggage. The new version 2 comes with a sturdy steel, lockable trunk and a tank bag along with other metal protection for the bike. Will post pics as soon as I can and cant wait to jump on and ride. Already plannng a camping/riding trip with a buddy thats buying my old bike for December. We have 6 weeks vacation from school and I want to take advantage of as much of it as I can. Just need to get the bike and get it broken in first.

A big thank you to all that share their experiences and wisdom here. It has helped me tremendously in making my decision to buy. Looking forward to sharing more with the community in the future.

http://www.aktmotos.com/motos/turism...0-tt-adventour