View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 02:13 PM   #1

Question New Ice Bear Champion issues.

Hello.

Been gone from here for years (2012). Now I am back (2023). Gave away my Ice Bear Bobber and got a Hyosung GV250. Just purchased and received my 2023 Ice Bear Champion-125 PBZ125-2 and was wondering if you guys could help me with some questions I have.

1) License plate bracket is too big for Texas size plates. Was probably going to drill at least one more hole in it or try to bend the bracket. Anyone else have this problem? How did you fix yours?

2) Plan on ordering a magnetic oil drain plug from Ebay or Amazon. Anybody know what the threading is on the original one? Any suggestions?

3) Throttle control has a lot of play in it. Very annoying. Is it just my bike or all of them? How did you fix yours?

4) Engine seems to sputter a lot as stock. Are there any guides online as to how to adjust my carb or should I seek a professional for that?

5) Shifting is a royal PITA on this bike. I am used to having a clutch. I noticed that then entire bike jolts when I upshift and downshifting with the heel part only works if I slam it hard with my heel or foot. It looks so easy for others on Youtube. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help or suggestions on the matter. And I am always open to advice regarding anything else about this bike. Kind of wish I had gotten an automatic scooter from Motobuys but maybe next year I can do that and sell my Champion.