View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 07:05 PM   #9

This is where I purchased my scooter from. The only thing I can say is the purchase, delivery and paperwork could not have been any smoother. I purchased online and a big 18 wheeler semi delivered the bike to my front door in a box a week later. A couple days after scooter delivery I received all the paperwork in the mail to get the bike registered and Florida never blinked an eye at the paperwork. $200.00 something odd dollars and Florida gave me a title, registration and tag. I did not purchase any kind of extended warranty. I did have a couple minor broken items when I put the bike together but they were cosmetic and did not keep me from enjoying the scooter. I filled out the online warranty form as instructed and new replacement parts were sent to me as quickly as possible. Also during the whole process if I had any questions I used the online web chat feature and someone chatted with me every time and answered my questions. 100% positive experience. But I can only say this because nothing went wrong for me. If my scooter would have blown up in the 1st week I can't say how it would have been handled.

I recommend this dealer.

http://www.powerrideoutlet.com/

/