Thread: Plate Stolen
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 10:26 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
Getting a plate stolen off a street bike is a pretty common thing and here's why. A guy might have a bike that is a little iffy and can't get a title for it. Or maybe he's like me and doesn't like pulling over for a cop when he knows he can just twist the throttle and be gone in meer seconds.

For a year and a half I rode my KZ650 around with a plate so old it had some rust on it and hadn't been stickered for 7yrs. I had this cop follow me all the way through the city of Marietta and when we stopped at the last light he turned on the lights. I gave him the universal peace symbol and engaged the warp drive. Seconds later he was nothing but an unpleasant memory on an otherwise pleasant day.
Excerpts from the onelegged chronicals!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".