View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 06:39 AM   #57
Banned

Calcune, thanks. I will let you know if this works out, as this would be way cool for me and a BIG help, also not getting lost! I'm trying to resolve the "authorized service centers" CSC has said they have or are setting up for those unwilling to do their own work. Its been brought to my attention by PM's , CSC is ignoring other peoples emails re this as well as mine, and I've emailed them multiple times re this with no response, but gotten responses to other issues I emailed about, especially re buying accessories etc. They need to do this ASAP, or retract that statement, IMHO. I'm not sending ANY more $ or going out to take delivery of my preorder unless this gets addressed, satisfactorily, AND I'm also watching how the Honley sprocket/chain issue gets handled (and how long it takes to get it resolved)!

Thankfully, thats not me at CSC trying to set my bike up before the long cross country ride! (and only trying all of csc's inventory to see if one MAY be close enough to fit w/o the mistake so I can ride home!) or worse, after I left CSC!