View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 01:43 PM   #15

I was in two wrecks yesterday in less than three hours. Both were caused by distracted drivers. Neither my fault. The first one was a young girl (20) on a cell phone in a 99 Mustang GT. She tried to jump the light, but it was the turning lane light, not ours, and hit us hard in the rear end. She pushed us about 30 feet. We just got the Soul back from being repaired from a wreck back in February when another elderly lady (71) jumped the light and plowed us in the rear. Same thing, turning light for the other lane and she jumped the light hitting us and almost pushing us into the car in front of us.

The second wreck I was in yesterday was an elderly lady (65+) turning left as I was turning left. She went wide while watching up the street instead of where she was in her lane. She ran under the passenger side cab of my truck. She back out and ran. We were sitting right in front of the town police station. Unfortunately, my truck is having some running issue so I elected not to chase her down. It's a beat-up work truck anyway.

That's three wrecks I have been in since February, none my fault, and two happened yesterday within three hours. Yesterday was not a good day at all. So both our Soul and my Ranger were wrecked in three hours. I just can't get over how bad my luck has been throughout my life.