View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 09:26 AM   #6

A cop pulled three, yes three, women over in single file yesterday in less than a half mile. I watched as I came up to where he was. The police was called a while back to the area because of a school zone where people blast through at 50 to 65mph. The limit is 45mph and 30mph during posted school hours.

A woman in an SUV blasted past me doing well over 60mph. I was running 45mph. The cop blue lighted her and she pulled over. By the time I made it the half mile to where he pulled her over, two more women blasted by me in SUVs. He stepped out into the road with a lighted baton and waved them both over behind the first lady he pulled over.

Now here's the good part. He's a state trooper. In my state, or at least in my area, if you're pulled over by an ST you get the full treatment. That means you're getting a fist full of tickets.

Now the best part. I'm sure those women were late for something. They always are around here. A half hour later when I was going back home from breakfast, the officer still had all three sitting on the curb. I couldn't help but laugh. Now they're not only in trouble with the law, they're also in trouble at work.

The sh!tty thing is, they didn't learn a thing and will be blasting through the next day.