Thread: Klr250
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 10:29 PM   #12

I'll bet that some one who regularly works on and tears down the two, klx and klr could come up with a kick starter for the klx. The case has the kickstarter hole plugged on an 09.

Sure wish the importers of chinese bikes would learn how to fill out the MSO and send it with the bike. A few scooter forums claim that is so the scooter can't be registered if stolen! If it was stolen the vin number would just have to be entered the distributors motor vehicle dept computer and that number goes to all states. Just went thru that today with arkansas dept of revenue who did a check on my new bike. Took about 20-30 sec and she said it was a good number. I could have bought a chinese for a little over half of what I paided but I am happy. My lady friend isn't going to be so happy if she tries to sit behind me on it though! Its going to be real tight for the two of us and neither of us are fat! Be right cozy!

Just put 70 miles on it 45-60 mph on black top and those dunlop tires are better than I gave them credit for. I never liked dunlop, Took a new gold wing back in 86 that came with them and made the dealer replace the front tire for bad handling......got the same damn thing back with a new tire so I went to an independent bike shop and got a set of decent tires put on a month later. john