View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 03:51 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hilly View Post
Well , I was expecting company this evening, so I didn't take time to get my camera perfect, but was wanting to see what a short video on 1080P 30 frames per second would do. I hooked up the external microphone, and had it in the helmet, but it was still recording off the external microphone, at least I hope it was because all I could hear was wind. I feel confident that I could record and down load a lot longer videos at that resolution, or maybe 2080P, and 60 frames per second. I am trying one of the long ones on higher 4k resolution that I made yesterday on the old laptop that's around here as of now. Since I know that it's normal to take a good while to get a long video on YouTube, and if the laptop does it well, then I will just let them upload all night if I have to. I warn you ,If you watch this turn your volume down to nothing, or next to nothing. I'm relieved just to get this meesley clip uploaded, but at least I am on the right track now.

You may have to change the quality setting on YouTube before you play it. Mine defaulted to 360P, which is crappy. As soon as I switched to 1080P, man, very nice!

"If there were more bloody noses, there would be less wars." - Hagbard Celine

"Someday, after mastering the waves, the winds, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin