View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 02:40 PM   #5

Welcome!

Your dog looked as if it had Lab and Rottie; that would be a cool mix. Very good looking guy. I'm gonna miss my mutt when he goes.

It's a little hard to tell from the pic, but I think you have the CB200 OHC clone. A fair amount of actual Honda parts are availavle for that motor, but there's no need for that. I would certainly buy Honda rear sprocket studs for durability.

Rear fender and battery box are probably available on www.taobao.com. Use Google Chrome, and allow it to translate automatically. Our intrepid Humanbeing can likely help you with translations to find what you need. He's awesome.

You can install any generic, undrilled front fender you wish. I like the smaller supermoto style, and the last one I bought on Taobao was around $7.00.

I bet you could install the necessary lights and horn, and then get a title through Vermont. Check this out: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=12368

"I figure I'm well-prepared for coping with a bike that comes from the factory with unresolved issues and that rewards the self-reliant owner." - Buccaneer