View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:37 PM   #26

Hey man.. we love it. I cant remember how many miles we have on it now as it's be covered over for this wonderful Michigan winter which keeps on giving. Check everything though.. they tighten down the suspension on shipping, it's a strange set up that is connected to the chain tensioner.. Not fully figured it out really but I have it as I want it now. Tracking was out and turning sharply meant it carried on in a straight line.. I hit a tree lol The bull bars worked perfectly, no damage at all. I fitted a winch as it's rear wheel drive only. Not used it yet as the tires give pretty good grip. I was surprised how gutsy it was.. climbed a hill that was beyond what they recommend, sometimes you have no choice.. It get 45mph on a flat road. It is kinda "vibey" though. I added some foam at choice locations and that damped a lot out. As I tow mine on a trailer to the trails, the canopy got tore off.. :( I didn't think of that, so just be aware to remove or cover it over when towing. Here wifey is aiming it
1995 Harley Davidson Chopper build from ground up.
1983 Yamaha XJ900 REBUILT!
1971 Triumph Daytona 500 - Restored
1987 Yamaha FJ1200