View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 10:55 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmorel View Post
Mine would intermittently die while going down the road one day like I hit the kill switch. I could pull in the clutch and hit the starter button and get it running before loosing too much speed so road it this way for a couple of hours to get home. Got home and checked the battery terminals by accident and both were loose and would giggle enough to kill it . Tightened them and problem gone, rj
I checked mine at the 500 miles servicing and sure enough both were only finger tight, actually the neg was less than that and I believe the only thing holding it on was the rubber cap. With the number of bikes CSC is turning out something like this is to be expected ....no one is perfect. Anyone wanting to point the "Chinese junk" finger at this particular issue need only read this: http://www.autoblog.com/2016/01/13/h...ll-motorcycle/

And you were saying ? ? ?

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song