View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 08:38 AM   #197

I’ve got my seats almost mounted. Used the two doors from the Cuddy cabin for their base plates, since I will never reattach the doors, and, the laminate fell off all of them. I figured they are marine plywood so saved a few bucks there. They fit perfectly on the top of the seat boxes and give me the opportunity to anchor them down to the seat boxes. No one will ever know, except you guys who read this hehe.

Also, soldered new battery terminals on the battery cables. Turns over really nice and fast now. Not tried to start yet. Still working on rear hatches over battery and cooler well. Got tank and lines for the kicker motor, and an outboard lift for 40$. But haven’t installed yet. Found a guy with a yard full of boats about 10 miles away, and he’s happy to sell stuff cheap. Various other cosmetic and anti rattle (loose screws) fixes throughout the boat.

That’s it for now! I think the weather is going cold and possibly flurries for a few days so won’t be messing with it much but maybe back at it next weekend?
2002 Porsche Boxster S
2017 Chevy Bolt

“Throttle twisting geek” -LFN