View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 05:04 PM   #5

How about telling the people about the phone calls and several emails where you said you are shipping us a "Crated DB-03 from Roketa"... as in "Not a FLOOR MODEL"... if you are going to send me a floor model I would have liked to know all the damage before hand...

What part of "acceptable offer" is confusing you? "Acceptable" as in, "We just want done with your shady nonsense"... you obviously don't care about the customer and only care about the all mighty $$... and how about we tell them, it also took us several phone calls to 2 different numbers and several emails that went unanswered... only once we filed a PayPal claim was when you started to get involved... and then you turned it back on me claiming I "was just trying to get a free motorcycle"...

Let me also say... you can't even begin to say that all that damage came from "Shipping"... when you strapped the bike to the crate in a dumb way...

Thanks for playing "Who not to buy your China Bike from"

again..

"Buyer beware" of the 'Manny' businesses... they can and will send you a rusty, dusty, sun faded, scratched and broken plastics, dead battery, burnt through brake sensor wires causing a short, bent/fuzzy and uncapped Ignition parts causing your bike to run even with the key in your pocket, missing parts from them 'wrongfully putting the bike together'... did I mention how 'Manny' admitted to me on the phone to "Not having a workshop" so every customer they sell a "ready to ride bike to" is not even going to be assembled right...

Then they will have the balls to tell the customer "It's your fault for buying a Chinese Bike... buy Japanese if you want quality"... all while claiming "They offer great customer support and a Parts/Engine/Frame Warranty".

Did I say Buyer Beware yet?

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.