View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 10:23 PM   #2

Here's my "positive experience" with one of your 'Manny' companies...

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16239

Now... Please stop sending me PMs about purchasing a HAWK 250cc from you... you obviously don't care about your customers or the products you are selling... just look at the turd you shipped me then tried to deny deny deny any and all damages...

I remember you saying something along the lines of "No, no, no, no, no, they like Chinese bikes, OK? They not have the quality of Japanese bikes, OK?" when a scratched up sun faded turd of a floor model showed up on a truck...

Several emails and calls go unanswered until I file a PayPal Claim... only then did you get off your ass and try to do anything... and even then I had to fight for over a week to get ANY compensation...

All I wanted was what we ordered... a 'NEW' motorcycle... one that should have no broken or missing parts... and you couldn't even get me the parts I needed to make it look like a new bike...

Thanks again for all the non existent 'wonderful customer support' you keep spewing out your mouth... I received nothing but a few weeks worth of headaches, emails, phone calls, and I still ended up with a broken, piece of crap floor model...

Buyer Beware...

360PowerSports.com
ATVsnmore
MyScootersandATVs.com
TxPowersports.com

Are all owned by the same chump...

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.