View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 12:29 PM   #7

Heyas - check the rear wheel alignment with the chain adjuster marks ,if it's cocked to one side even a little bit it will make it rub the brake pad, and to be honest that isn't unusual because the chain adjusters on the chinese bikes are kinda sloppy .Other than that the rotor might be warped but if it aint too bad it will eventually wear the brake pad to fit it, if you don't fell a strong "pulse" from the rear brake pedal when braking the rotor shouldn't be so warped it wont eventually wear the pad to fit it.One last thing is check your rotor bolts and make sure they are all fully tightened , you pretty much have to drown all bolts on these bikes in blue or red loc tite or the bolts will loosen up.

thats all i can think of offhand, i am still waiting on both all my parts to come in as well as my Vader itself, it isn't shipping til the 15th and i'm about to go freaking nuts

with anticipation. I'll try to put together a post with all the parts i ordered and links to them on amazon and ebay later today, it's a hella long list lmao, if that bike dont get here soon imma go broke ordering parts , thats what i do when i get bored, spend money lol !