View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 08:03 AM   #3

Went on a longer ride yesterday, about 30 miles.. a mix of street, gravel and a dirt trail.
Overall, she is performing great. The 30+ pounds of weight loss compared to the Brozz makes itself easily known. On the dirt trail there is a very steep and long down hill that i went on and if it weren't for the shipping oil that made its way to the rear brake, it was fine.. going up the hill was very fun, trucked up in first gear very easily with plenty of power on tap. As im limiting the revs to 6k at this time, there will be more to be had once i pass the 500mi mark and start opening her up.
With regards to the carb, I will probably swap to the VM26 and run a 100 main (i believe stock is 95) and center the clip on the needle.
You can mod the stock carb easily by cutting grooves into the bolt heads and change the main but the needle wont be adjustable (assuming same carb as the Brozz PZ30)
Also, to update regarding the damages, PSM responded back and claim that they dont have replacement parts on hand and offered $30 and i accepted.

Former China Bikes: Tao DBX1, Brozz 250, CSC RX4, Titan DLX, Templar X