Thread: And here we go!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 04:35 PM   #18

First I was looking for high-end bikes other than the ones I’ve owned. Wasn’t really looking was just curious if there were any of others being sold and members here have gotten them. That’s not rambling, that’s on point.

Then the constant reply with those two about knowing Lifan blah blah, that’s rambling being off topic, so I elaborated clearly who’s company is who and the issues. Then they brought up bike’s problem and people not maintaining them, while I clearly elaborated again what makes an engine bad and it’s not actually the person.

Now you reply I’m rambling and being off topic with a different topic of members here being to other countries and about picking fight with me while you don’t see this “ MotoCheeze, sure i can learn one thing or two. Like how not to set the valves lash on a CG engine or how not to change the oil from the forks.” So if this is not a way to show arrogance and disrespect and disregarding someone who’s showing you what the CG230 style bikes are like and the quirks of fixes and sprocket upgrades rather just bashing it out, “you people” are bunch of kids in diapers and playing on the internet.

Why am I even here? And if there are any moderators here doing their jobs they would have replied to this to break all sides even and not even mentioning “ramblings” because that’s another disrespect act towards someone else. Then closes this topic.

How’s that for summing up what you kids are up to plotting in the corner? And I wouldn’t need help or would need parts, it’s the other way around. I don’t depends on something that’s managed by luck meaning based on sarcasms or just plain stupidity of people trying things or people saying something they think is right, I go by facts and my favorite parts, MONEY. If I need help I buy a manual, plain and simple and that’s replying to your “if I need help” because now I have to say that’s replying to whom and what talking to.... NVM my time are worth doing more important things than this, hell even sleeping is better than this no wonder I was there for 1 day and it was last year... now I remembered.