Thread: Bashan Storm
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 08:24 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl096 View Post
Man I'm still torn between the RX3 and a Bashan .... I think I've made a decision and then 20 minutes later I change my mind. I've given myself until May 1 to make a final decision .... but still - might be a good buy for someone. Superior shot me a price of 1490 to me door with the "cash" discount. That's not bad ...

(EMAIL) : Yes, there is a “cash” option. We can do 1490.00 or 1635.00 fully assembled.

In order to qualify for the “cash” discount, the payment must be made either with a money order, check, wire transfer or Chase quick pay/deposit.

Please note, if you are using money order or check, there will be a minimum of 5-7 business day hold until cleared in the account.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

invoice_logo
You know you are comparing apples and oranges. Bashan vs rx3 (higher class/components/performance ) are 2 different classes of bikes with significantly different price points. I'm sure your know the differences. What's the holdup? You should know what you can afford, and what you want to use it for? As long as you have done your research, Pull the trigger! Just don't spend on something you shouldn't if you can't afford. Either way, pure fun!
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~