Thread: Bashan Storm
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 01:25 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARLOW View Post
well hell, it is right in your back yard ... i would offer lower and take it home, then we can go ride ... lol
Man I'm still torn between the RX3 and a Bashan .... I think I've made a decision and then 20 minutes later I change my mind. I've given myself until May 1 to make a final decision .... but still - might be a good buy for someone. Superior shot me a price of 1490 to me door with the "cash" discount. That's not bad ...

(EMAIL) : Yes, there is a “cash” option. We can do 1490.00 or 1635.00 fully assembled.

In order to qualify for the “cash” discount, the payment must be made either with a money order, check, wire transfer or Chase quick pay/deposit.

Please note, if you are using money order or check, there will be a minimum of 5-7 business day hold until cleared in the account.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

invoice_logo

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song