View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 12:08 AM   #8

Ok, so the front wheel went on pretty easy, and then it was time to put the wiring together. Alan from Excalibur told me that it will be difficult because Baodiao does not have a manual for assembly. Most of the wiring simply connected together, and it came down to two double wires that you had to figure out to put them on receiving wires. I played around and it was suddenly ready to start! No gas in the tank (yet) so just checked turn signals brake light, and headlights (headlights and taillights on scooters only come on when the engine is running, but I could see the headlights attempting to come on when I pushed the starter button, so know I am on the right track!

I was told not to put the front panel on until I have the wiring squared away, so I will keep it off until I put gas and change the oil and make sure the bike's electrics are doing what they are supposed to be doing! I believe it will be up and running for the raffle, although I just need it to look nice sitting even if something is not working under the body panels. I think these things are fairly stout, so am not worried. I know it is not like the Lintex 50cc BWS I put together a few months ago (love the look of that bike) quality-wise...or maybe it is. Maybe the Chinese have perfected the utilitarian 50cc/150cc scooter no matter what brand it is??

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard