View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 10:55 PM   #2

I ordered my xpro Titan from them. While I can't really recommend them I did get my bike in the end. I would only order from them again using a credit card with a strong charge back perk. Zero chance I would use a debit card or even PayPal.
They are basically the Amazon seller without Amazon protections. It's up to you to decide if it's worth it for the extra cost. My bike came in an absolutely destroyed crate missing loads of nuts and bolts along with some damage to the bike itself. Luckily I have most bolts lying around and the damage was just to stickers and plastics so no big deal. Bike runs and rides fine but the carb float was sticking when I got so it leaked fuel everywhere. I just tapped it with a hammer a dozen times and it freed up. I've asked for replacement bolts, sent pics in with the items missing, sent pics of the damaged crate while it was still on the loading truck and did my best to describe exactly what I need but other than one single email from them despite numerous attempts on my part along with phone calls I have heard nothing back about replacing anything.