View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 05:06 PM   #168

Haven't posted much in awhile. Actually haven't been on chinariders in awhile. Sacrilege! hahah
Got a swingarm from msxaccessories and put it on over the weekend. Little bike prob around 5600 miles now but my speedo stopped working. Running good although hasn't been liking rainy weather much.
Picked this one up mainly for the chain adjusters. The Vader chain adjusters are crap!

I'd ordered black but two months later started inquiring and they didn't have black. I told them to send me whatever they had and got a blue one. I thought about painting it but wtvr,...

i don't always lift my mini bike but when I do I use cat litter buckets and a stick! ha idk why that's always funny to me,..

Thought these were going to be rubbish but they looked fine. Did the bearings while I had it off. They were rough and needed to be changed. Used sealed grom bearings from ebay,...

On the frame mount I had to grind off a bit on both sides. On the axle spacer I had to grind it down a wee bit also. Other than that, it was pretty simple. Riding in this morning was a huge difference. It had felt kind of spongy and now it feels new again.

Will be changing soon w new chain but I think it's done well for 5000+,..

Almost forgot the end pics,...

Next wanting to do a 190 so going to start putting my tens of dollars aside,...