View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 06:26 AM   #7

So far im very happy with my Vader from Kronik Racing

My Vader came shipped all the way from Cali to the East Coast only 2 dozen miles from the shore and only suffered a cracked front rubber blinker spacer as the sole damage so I am happy, I can tape it with electrical tape and/or use epoxy until I get the cheap flush mounts I want to put on.

I am happy with my purchase and compared to stories from other people I feel very fortunate I chose KronikRacing.com and they sent the MCO I need to get the title in the container with my Vader. Plus I know I can always call them for questions or parts and they know exactly the answer to any question for replacement or performance parts, they have always answered my email or other social media mssages quickly usually within minutes or hours on business days. And I know Im lucky mine isnt damaged but in many cases as long as the seller packed the bike properly I feel like it is more up to the shipping trucking companies as to whther or not your bike shows up damaged--one thing I can say is I have heard some bigger websites get slightly used bikes returned sometimes and then resell them as new with defects and I feel like the place I bought my bike would not send anything out with damage knowingly.
I also wonder if a lot of the Vader sellers really ever look at the bike if they aren't paid to do a PDI--it looks like mine was packed maybe how it came from the manufacturer in China and was never taken out until I got it--so if the bike shows up damaged it would be on the Asian bike maker or one of various shipping companies or even customs could damage the bike if they pull it for inspection and dont repack it for shipping properly.

Anyways I am stoked to have my Vader, my thanks and reccomendations are to Kronik Racing! I will try to post more whenever the weather here in CT warms up and stops raining! This week last year we had our last snowfall of several inches where I live but this year it didnt snow too much and melted last month early. We already had one freak 77 degree day but most days are like mid 50's a couple hours then 40's a lot of the time lately :/

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me