View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 09:51 PM   #6

Send a message via AIM to eddyfx Send a message via Yahoo to eddyfx
Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune
What gets me about this is that on the forum group, www.ridingarizona.com there are several people who had little to no trouble street registering, yes, street registering, quads. Anyway, sorry to go off-topic, but if tomorrow (7/14) is successful, I will be taking a ride around the region, including from Yuma to Phoenix, up to Flagstaff, etc. If you would like to ride along. (That goes for anyone who wants to come along). Yes, it will be in the cooler months!!
I think it's ok to let the cat out of the bag, I would like to go riding in the region, perhaps make it a once a month meeting or more often depends........like the kids that meet at Pavilions that street race, every friday and saturday night.
My sister and brother in law own big ole street cruisers, Harley and indian and go riding about twice a month with a group of friends and have a great time.

Although not my cup of tea, I like smaller more acrobatic? bikes.

I have read a few accounts of people taking these bikes in Colorado and go exploring old trails and abandoned mines, towns etc.

It sure as heck looks like fun, plodding along some old mule and burro trails like this

No need to go fast just a sturdy bike.