View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 04:14 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodlandsprite View Post
Gosh you have some lovely scenery to ride!
Keep meaning to make it up to Idaho to explore.

Looking forward to reading about your upgrades and mods I foresee asking many questions and learning lots!

Was there visible damage to the boxes when they were delivered? they must have really munged the boxes to manage to scuff the bike like that inside!!
Thank you. I have several tips regarding the assembly of the bike, which I will soon post. We are glad you joined us, and we are happy to answer your questions.

It is very easy to inspect the shipping container for damage. If the cardboard is broken, the contents are possibly damaged. I quickly saw pretty extensive damage to the cardboard on the right side of the shipping crate. The shipping companies are frequently in a rush to move cargo, and they damage items in their haste. Fortunately, these shipping crates are very strong, and the damage was both minor, and cosmetic.

CSC is shipping me a new heat shield and foot peg, today.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894